Today I’m inviting you to celebrate this search result with me:
Yes, that is a real search result. You can Google “are lance and rayanne beaudry pregnant?” and you’ll see that result.
Rayanne and I are thrilled to be welcoming our first child in April!
I know it may seem a little strange to be making this announcement in my weekly email, but:
- I’m going to tie into some interesting SEO data related to pregnancy (below).
- I’m just too gosh darn excited and I don’t have a mountain to yell it from. This email is my mountain.
Pregnancy and Google Search
As someone new to pregnancy, I’ve been Googling a lot about pregnancy recently. My queries led me on a hunt to find some interesting pregnancy-related stats, based on keyword data. And here they are:
- can boys get pregnant is searched 33,100/month
- am i pregnant or stressed is searched 110/month
- 1,524,882 variations of the way people search that include the word “pregnant” and 463,153 variations are phrased as questions
- coffee is the drink that is asked if it can be drank the most while pregnant
- shrimp is the food that is asked if it can be eaten the most while pregnant
- fake pregnant belly is searched 12,100/month
- how to make pregnant cake is searched 40/month
Search data is a treasure trove of both useful data that can benefit business outcomes and often, a good source of entertainment.
Enjoy your Wednesday and keep working on your SEO!