The Best Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
A list of the best marketing agencies in Grand Rapids, MI broken up by categories like branding, SEO, digital, and more.
There is no shortage of agencies in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area that offer marketing services. But, how do you pick the right one for you? We put together a list of some of the best marketing agencies in Grand Rapids, broken up by categories.
Let’s be honest, marketing is a huge umbrella term. As a Grand Rapids marketing agency ourselves, we understand that finding fit can be complicated. When you set out to find a marketing partner, you’ve got to find the best fit. Not every agency on this list will be your best fit.
Things you’ll need to consider when selecting a local Grand Rapids marketing agency:
- Your industry: Are you B2B or B2C? Are you selling products or services? Both? Are you a manufacturer, a dentist, etc?
- Your budget: Are you a small business with a small marketing budget or a large company with many resources?
- Your needs: Are you looking for a consulting agency; someone to tell you what to do and your team does most of the work? Are you looking for a done-for-you solution? Are you looking for a specialist in a particular field of marketing or a particular industry? Do you need branding and design or do you need results?
- Your goals: Are you trying to build and grow an audience? Sell a product? Produce more leads? Are you trying to connect marketing to revenue-generating activities and need help identifying the best channels to invest in?
Answer these questions and this list will become more useful in helping you identify the best marketing agency for your needs.
Table of Contents
Best Brand Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Full Circle – Strong graphic design and branding in a wide variety of industries like breweries, banks, nonprofits, and manufacturers.
- Extra Credit Projects – You’ve probably seen their compelling billboards around downtown Grand Rapids before.
- Our Full Attention – OFA is great for companies of all sizes but especially strong for those launching a new brand.
Best Full-Service Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Blue Flame Thinking – A full-service agency specializing in manufacturing and financial. They have strong design skills.
- DVS – A full-service agency that offers everything under the marketing umbrella. A true one-stop-shop.
- DDM – A full-service agency specializing in healthcare, financial, and manufacturing.
Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Mindscape – A performance marketing agency specializing in inbound lead generation with HubSpot and Sharpspring.
- Symposia Labs – An agency with a strong skill for educating clients and helping them select the best digital strategies.
- 1BoldStep – An agency specializing in marketing operations that can fully integrate with your marketing team.
Best Specialty Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Scott Allen Creative – Specializing in marketing and branding solutions for nonprofits.
- LaFleur – Specializing in web design and digital marketing for law firms.
Best Television Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Paul Miles Advertising – A production company with a lot of local television commercial experience.
Best Search Engine Optimization in Grand Rapids
- Avalanche Creative – Can we toot our own horn here? We specialize in SEO and content strategy. It’s 90% of the work we do.
- BlackTruck Media + Marketing – We hear a lot of good things about their SEO, so we’ve got to add them to this list.
Best Small Business Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Fresh Coast Creative – Specializes in working with small businesses; enhancing their online presence through their story.
- 616 Marketing Group – Offers comprehensive marketing solutions for small businesses of all kinds.
Best PPC and Media Buying Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Media Place Partners – MPP and Adtegrity have been around for a long time, working with a wide range of clients.
Best Social Media Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
- SeyferthPR – A PR agency that manages reputation and offers comprehensive social media management.
- Northbound Studios – A small agency with strong design and social media marketing skills.
Best Copywriting Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Reese Creative – The talent behind “Laker Effect” for Grand Valley State University. Reese writes great copy.
- Adam Barr – Every time I see one of Adam’s ads or website copy I am stopped in my tracks.
Best Video Marketing Agencies in Grand Rapids
- Taproot Pictures – A video production agency with experience working with fortune 500 companies.
- Match Frame Creative – A video production company with a great reputation and a wide range of experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the best marketing agency in Grand Rapids?
First, you need to identify your budget and goals. Then do some research to determine whether or not your budget is realistic to reach those goals. If you aren’t sure where to start, find a marketing agency that can teach you. The best marketing agency will be able to clearly define exactly what they’ll do for you and have a proven track record of getting results for their clients. Look for marketing agencies that have a clearly defined process and talented marketing professionals to lead you through that process.
What marketing agency should I use if I want more leads?
If you’re looking for more leads and think your website can bring you those, then Avalanche Creative can help. We create evidence-based SEO and content marketing strategies that are proven to produce more qualified leads through your website than ever before.
How can I find marketing jobs in Grand Rapids?
- Search Grand Rapids Marketing Jobs on Google.
- Go to LinkedIn and search for jobs. We post our jobs on LinkedIn and get great candidates.
Get Started With SEO
If you’re looking for an SEO agency, of course don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to work with you. Get started here.
Share this article:
The Avalanche Email: Fun. Simple. Educational. No Selling.
Learn Result-focused SEO & Content
Join over 2,272+ others who get one email every Wednesday with simple instructions on how to get more website traffic and leads through SEO and content marketing. (Learn more about the email)
Share this article: